Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ethan's 5th Month Slideshow

It was a little over a year ago when Sean and I found out we were pregnant. Boy, what a difference a year makes!! Our lives have been changed forever through the birth of our son. As parents, we have experienced new depths of love and great heights of joy. Every time I look upon Ethan’s precious little face, I am reminded of God’s love for me, as well as Sean and I’s love for each other. What an amazing gift! I cannot help but bow my head in humility and lift my hands in praise. GLORY TO GOD… GLORY TO GOD… GLORY TO GOD FOREVER!!

Michele

Here's a slideshow featuring pictures of:
* July 4th Weekend
* Mommy & Ethan's visit to Birmingham
* Ethan's fave new toys: the Jump 'n Go & Exersaucer
* A new milestone: sitting up
* Ethan getting lots of love & attention from our four-legged babies Chloe & Noah
* Mommy's Birthday
* Ethan's 1st visit to the pool

The songs are Glory to God Forever by Fee and And Now My Lifesong Sings by Casting Crowns.


No comments:

Post a Comment